§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information pursuant to Art. 13 DSGVO on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally; e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Reifenberger Str. 1
(see our Legal Disclosure)
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen GmbH
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data resulting from this connection after storage of it is no longer necessary, or restrict its processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the fixed criteria for the storage period.
§2 Your rights
1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of purely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet site(s) more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see a)
- Persistent cookies (see b)
- a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers within the EU. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained will enable us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
“For users who have their habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited is the data controller for your data, unless otherwise stated in the privacy notices of a particular service. Google Ireland Limited is therefore the company affiliated with Google which is responsible for the processing of your data and for compliance with applicable data protection laws.” (https://policies.google.com/privacy)
General information on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”. Click here to Opt-Out of cookies
§5 Use of JivoChat
(1) Our website uses technologies of JivoSite Inc. 525 W. Remington Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94087, USA (www.jivochat.com) to collect and store anonymized data to operate the live chat system for responding to live support requests. This anonymous data can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Cookies can be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the Internet browser of the page visitor. The cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with the Jivochat technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be merged with personal data relating to the bearer of the pseudonym without the express consent of the person concerned.
(2) The chat can be used completely anonymously and serves interested parties and customers to advise on product selection and product questions. The data collected will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and will be stored within the framework of statutory storage obligations or deleted after expiry.
(3) In order to avoid the storage of Jivochat cookies, you can set your Internet browser in such a way that cookies can no longer be stored on your computer in the future or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. Disabling all cookies may, however, mean that some functions on our Internet pages can no longer be executed. You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of creating a pseudonymized user profile at any time with effect for the future by sending us your objection informally by e-mail to the e-mail address stated in the Legal Disclosure.
§6 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Xing, T3N, LinkedIn, Flattr]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We offer you the possibility to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the IP address is made anonymous immediately after collection, according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transferred to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. Also no information is available to us for the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) in order to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins we offer you the possibility to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected by us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile by the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
- T3N, yeebase media GmbH, Kriegerstr. 40, 30161 Hannover, Germany; https://t3n.de/store/page/datenschutz.
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Flattr Network Ltd. 2nd Floor, White bear yard 114A, Clerkenwell Road, London, Middlesex, England, EC1R 5DF, Great Britain; https://flattr.com/privacy.
§7 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are available on https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all included in “Advanced Privacy Mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or whether no user account exists. When you’re logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
§8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website in line with requirements. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) in order to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§9 Integration of Google Fonts
1) On our website we use Google Fonts to display external fonts. This service is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”. Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be complied with when processing data in the USA.
(2) In order to enable the display of certain fonts on our website, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established when our website is called up. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the optimization and the economic operation of our Internet presence.
(3) Through the connection to Google established when accessing our website, Google can determine from which website your inquiry was sent and to which IP address the representation of the font is to be transmitted.
(4) Further information from Google, in particular about the possibilities of preventing the use of data, is available at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated and https://policies.google.com/privacy
§10 Integration of Google Recaptcha
(1) On our website we use Google reCAPTCHA to check and avoid interactions on our website through automated access, e.g. through so-called bots. This service is provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
Through certification according to the EU-US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active Google guarantees that the data protection requirements of the EU will also be complied with when processing data in the USA.
(2) This service enables Google to determine which website is sending a request and from which IP address you are using the so-called reCAPTCHA input box. In addition to your IP address, Google may collect other information necessary to provide and guarantee this service.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the security of our Internet presence and in the defense against unwanted, automated access in the form of spam or similar.
(3) Further information from Google on the general handling of your user data is available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy.